Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 March 2014

We're still alive!!!

HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!  So it has been about 10 years since I last wrote and a lot has happened since then and none of it of the good, exciting variety!




I have been constantly ill since my last post and am currently deaf in one ear and about to cut it off!

We are desperately trying to move AGAIN, things have not worked out here which is a shame but I won't bore you with all the details!



Marley had his op and has recovered really well, but it has been a horrible horrible winter and therefore there are not many stories to tell about him!  Apart from him eating a sandwich the other day that I had made for Bobby's lunch, he swallowed it whole sandwich bag an' all!!!!!!




Will try and be on here a bit more regular now!!!

TTFN

The REAL Marley and Me xx

2 comments:

  1. It is most definately a dogs life! Hope your hearing improves soon, I SAID I HOPE YOUR HEARING IMPROVES SOON.....
    L X

    ReplyDelete