Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 September 2014

It's been FIVE months!!!!!!

I can't believe how the time flies!!!  I have been so super busy having a life that I just haven't had a moment to think about my blog, but chatting to my lovely BF Natalie about her blog which is still going I thought I might give it another go!!!

There are few stories to tell about Marley these days so I thought perhaps I should just post some nice photos every now and then!  Natalie commented today how photogenic Marley is and she is absolutely right.................




So it is September and back to school time HOORAH.....




 
It's Bob's birthday at the end of the month and he really wants hamsters!  So we sourced a bargain of a cage on facebook and picked that up last week so while the boys were away at the weekend with their 'other parent' i decided to be a fabulous mummy and purchase 2 dear little chinese dwarf hamsters to surprise Bob when he got back.  Marley was thrilled......


 What you can't see clearly on this photo was the very long string of drool hanging from his mouth!!!

And here's Steve and Alan..........





Please don't mention the size of their balls it is a very sensitive subject for me!!!!!!!!!

And finally dear old Poppy!  She is still with us living a very privileged cats life....


Black eye after a night out on the town!!!!!!!


Bathing in our indian summer sun!!

And there will have it that is us for now!  I think photos is the way to go so I will update more in the very near future!

TTFN

The REAL Marley and Me xx

2 comments:

  1. He is such a handsome boy! Like many gorgeous men - thick as shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha and aren't steve and alan handsome with their gigantic balls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete