Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 May 2013

A Pregnant Dotty and a Free Marley!!

Here she is, the current pregnant one!  She seems to be coping well so far although she is waddling like a duck!!



Please note the scruffy ginger mass behind her is the FAKE cat the BFF gave me for my birthday once because obviously 3 REAL ones was not enough!!!!!!!!

And I gave Marley the freedom he has been craving on Sunday at the meadows so wanted to share the photos with you....







Marley - loving life!!


Oh and this was a special one I took just for my twitter page!!!!

TTFN

The REAL Marley and Me xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice shoes! If the rain ever stops, we'll be able to walk the dogs together again at the field! We could even run round it if you like......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley looks so happy! That smile is huge! Dotty is adorable, too--I love that face in the second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marley…he looks so happy to have his freedom. Is he feeling better now?

    Gosh..one litter out and another in! Do you HAVE to keep showing me gorgeous little kittens that I absolutely must have?

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete