Total Pageviews

Friday 7 December 2012

He's in the doghouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marley really is my soulmate and I try to give him unconditional love but seriously some days he just makes it impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's take today for instance!  He gets fed as soon as I get up in the morning and today was no different.  I then shut all the kitchen doors and went upstairs to start the day!  Then I heard it THE FOODWASTE BIN!!!!!!!!!!  Marley had opened the kitchen door (I have yet to see how he does this, I'm assuming he lifts the latch with his nose unless he is hiding a freak opposable thumb!!!) and gone straight for the kitchen cupboard door!  I raced downstairs shouting his name at the top of my voice like a she-devil and was met with mouldy onions, banana skins and avocado skins all over the floor, he had also consumed a fair bit of food from inside the bin too!!!

So then I am treated to manlike nuclear farts!  You have never smell anything like it, and as they leave his back orifice he is always puzzled as to where the noise has come from!!!!

So we get to our usual 2pm slot for walking over the field and Natalie decided she would walk flash to my house where the dogs could play whilst we drank coffee to save us from the bitter cold out there today!

Now Marley has this odd anxiety when people come over or when he goes to their houses!  He drinks like a fish, I have no idea why he does it because he drinks normally when he's at home with just me and the kids!  So he drank and drank and drank in between chasing flash round the house and her telling him off for it!  I nip upstairs to the bathroom while Natalie is on the phone and when I come to go down the stairs Marley shoots in front of me and proceeds to vomit water and undigested carrots all over the stairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So what did I do?!!!!  Well I shut him in the stairwell while he re-ate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Marley sat in the back of the car like the human that he thinks he is!!!


He slept like this on Charlie for hours the other night!!!


I found this lovely photo of my boys and one of Belinda's girls with Marley and Busta in the summer!  
I love Christmas but oh how I long for the summer!!


Marley and Me!!!!!

TTFN

The REAL Marley and Me xx

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I was nearly sick myself whilst he was locked away to....oh, I can't even bear to repeat it! He has a serious drink problem and needs doggy AA I think.

    ReplyDelete